Thursday, September 8, 2011

A mini verion of cyclone bowlder


Crack boom as the trees fall wind whistling rain falling and no power oh what a storm I sat on the couch frightened and bored I ask nana  if she knows when the power will be on she said probably awhile oh pickles! “I said I wish there was something to do what are we going to have for lunch I know we can get out the gas cooker. I raced to nana with excitement” nana, nana, nana” I said we can use the gas cooker.” “Well where are they”? Nana asked “Are they in the shed with the camping gear or in the big boat”? I answered I when to the shed and grabbed the gas cooker and tack it into the kitchen  “nana I got the gas cooker nana said “thank you, I will cook up some lunch. “What are we having ?’’I said “ice cream pudding! ’’Nana answered yum! I replied nana started to cook it up and lunch was served. We had a nice lunch but the only thing that I didn’t like was the trees falling and the wind whistling. When is the power going to be on I thought to my self. The next day we still had no power until 10:00.  Everyone was so happy we were jumping up and down. When the road opened we went for a look it was treble all the top of the thee had came off. A lot of trees had came down same trees had fallen on
top of the power lines. There were big gaps in the trees and there were machines around trees.     

No comments:

Post a Comment