Friday, October 28, 2011

going to moniques house

“Mum, can I go to Monique’s house for a swim?” “yes but be good! Ok I replied we finally arrived we stepped into are tog’s and we headed to the Waikato river it wasn’t as cold as you would think it would be! Monique and I took little step slowly into the water then we just jump in! we swam around. Because I was wearing a life jacket I could just lie down on my back and float I got up and ran over to the tree and jumped off. I touch some yucky  lake weed I screamed and swam away  quickly soon we got a bit cold so we hoped out and wrapped our towels around us and worked over to the sand and ate same chip. Time to go home, bake to Monique’s house  Monique’s mum took me home I had a grate time at the river.

By Hannah.        

No comments:

Post a Comment